- MUST possess Top Secret Security Clearance with Polygraph
- U.S. citizenship REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree with a business focus is required. Bachelor’s degree with a business focus is required. In lieu of a degree, PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level II in any focus area, and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Eight (8) years may be substituted.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management is required.
- Experience with assisting Program and Project Managers in the maintenance of Spend Plans
- Experience with the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements
- Experience with providing assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs
- Experience with tracking financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations and outlays)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed