- MUST currently possess Top Secret Security Clearance with Polygraph
- U.S. citizenship is REQUIRED
- Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management is required. Bachelor’s degree with a business focus is required. In lieu of a degree, PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Eleven (11) years may be substituted.
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition and financial management policies procedures, regulations and tools.
- Experience with identifying and collecting Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
- Experience with developing program documentation, creating program schedules and tracking program status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed