- MUST currently possess Top Secret Security Clearance with Polygraph
- U.S. citizenship is REQUIRED
- Twelve (12) years of combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management.
- Bachelor’s degree in an acquisition related field required.
- In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Management CPCM certification, DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Fifteen (15) years may be substituted..
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition and financial management policies procedures, regulations and tools.
- Experience with identifying and collecting Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
- Experience with developing program documentation, creating program schedules and tracking program status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed