- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
- Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Work Shiftwork at times in this position
- Minimum 3 years of MS Experience, in addition it is desired to have 2 years fiber channel SAN experience
- 1 year Brocade fiber channel switch experience and 6 months enterprise-tier storage array (EMC, IBM, Hitachi, et al) experience.Current Top Secret Security Clearance w/ lifestyle polygrap
- U.S. Citizenship
- High School Diploma and 9 years experience OR
- Associates Degree and 7 years experience OR
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed