- Monitor, analyze, troubleshoot, and/or evaluate hardware, software and other network related problems;
- Provide technical expertise for performance and/or configuration of the global networks and systems.
- Perform general LAN/CAN/WAN administration. Schedule conversions and cutover.
- Coordinate with all responsible users and sites to resolve network or system incidents.
- Be responsible for monitoring, tracking and evaluating global Information Technology Infrastructure incidents.
- Work Shiftwork at times during this position
- Current Top Secret Security Clearance w/ lifestyle polygraph
- U.S. Citizenship
- High School Diploma and 9 years experience OR Associates Degree and 7 years experience OR Bachelors Degree and 5 years experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed