- Implements and oversees quality control and quality control plans on contract within contract specifications and applicable industry standards.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining inspection procedures and standards on contract.
- Performs test and inspection of components, systems, and subsystems to ensure items are in specification and compliant to manufacturing standards and that quality products are delivered.
- Applies technical knowledge and inspection data to perform root-cause analysis and trend analysis. Manages disposition of and implements corrective action as needed. Coordinates and manages corrective action plans directly with contract staff and vendors/suppliers. Provides feedback regarding quality problems to aid in resolution.
- Performs other quality control related duties on contract as required.
- Develops inspection schedules and executes accordingly
- Provides training to operators and validates output of personnel and equipment are within standards. Validates equipment for adherence to calibration cycle standards. Maintains Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) standard for program and insures compliance.
- Conducts inspections of vendor supplied components and equipment. May perform surveillance inspection of suppliers and vendors during production process to insure adherence to quality standards for delivery of final goods for integration on contract. Interfaces directly with outside suppliers regarding surveillance inspections.
- Conducts follow-up audits to review the effectiveness of implemented corrective actions, training, and equipment/tooling calibration.
- Provides activity and status reports on quality control, maintains quality control files, and documents inspections.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience performing quality control on electronic assemblies to include printed circuit boards, cable assemblies, harnesses, electromechanical subassemblies, and hardware components.
- Current certification in IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies, IPC-A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies, NASA-Std-8739.2 Surface Mount Technology, NASA-Std-8739.3 Solder Electrical connections, NASA-STd-8739.4 Crimping, Interconnecting Cables, Harness and Wiring.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Customer Focused Attitude
- Excellent Written/Verbal Skills
- Proactive Work Approach
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Tech Savvy/Strong Computer Skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed