- The Technician shall be skilled in construction, assembly, fabrication, and test, of electric, electronic, and mechanical prototypes and products.
- Proficient in the use of laboratory hand tools, test equipment, and computer operated facility equipment.
- Assists other higher-level technicians and engineers in performance of their work, consistent with own background and training.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- Performs a variety of technical duties under supervision, including the fabrication, assembly, test, modifications, and operation of complex electrical and electronic circuits and equipment.
- Performs operational tests and adjustment of complex electrical and electronic equipment using standard test set-ups in accordance with printed or generally accepted test procedures. Maintains laboratory records, as appropriate.
- Reads and interprets schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, wire lists, waveforms, and diagnostic results and relates to overall equipment or systems functions.
- Makes complex repairs including replacement of components parts. Fabricates and assembles complex components in accordance with precise detailed instructions in a repetitive and consistent manner.
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology or related field or military technical training program or completion of a technical institute program.
- Minimum of two (2) years of directly related work experience as an electronics technician.
- Six (6) years of experience directly related to Engineering Technology or related field, or military technical training may be substituted in lieu of an Associate’s Degree, military technical training, or completion of a technical institute program.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Customer Focused Attitude
- Excellent Written/Verbal Skills
- Proactive Work Approach
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Tech Savvy/Strong Computer Skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed