- Performs antenna design, modification, and testing to help meet antenna related requirements.
- Documents and communicates antenna related performances and potential improvements.
- Oversees personnel and resources associated with supporting antenna testing requirements under the contract.
- Conducts special tests, studies and investigations related to project activities and recommends changes as appropriate to enhance efficiency and meet changed or new requirements.
- Trains, directs, and assists other engineering personnel to insure task objectives are completed on schedule.
- Perform and assist with testing of antennas on antenna ranges to include far field, spherical or planar near field systems.
- Develops and documents test procedures and schedules associated with conducting antenna and material testing covering a wide frequency spectrum. Analyzes test results and provides formal test reports to customer.
- Serves as organizational consultant regarding antenna performance measurements and materials testing.
- Perform tests for the design, installation, upgrade, and modification of antennas to meet requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Must have or be able to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance with Full-Scope Poly
- 13 years of experience relating to the field of antennas and antenna testing on an automated system utilizing a planar near field scanner, spherical near field scanner or far field measurement system.
- Customer Focused Attitude
- Excellent Written/Verbal Skills
- Proactive Work Approach
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed