- Performs as a competent specialist, consultant, or advisor on assignment requiring advanced application of technical engineering principles relative to one or more engineering fields.
- Performs, or directs the performance of, complex engineering assignments involved in the research, design and development of an overall project comprised of a number of equipment or systems.
- Evaluates engineering progress, developments, and findings to assure technical adequacy to meet operational demands and conformance with established standards and practices.
- Monitors technical, quality, and fiscal performance and progress on a continuing basis and proposes management action where necessary to correct deficiencies at the earliest possible times.
- Deals directly with the customer on all technical phases of the program and is responsible for maintaining good customer relations as well as fostering good relationships with supporting vendors.
- Works closely with other sections on program and performs liaison and coordination functions as required.
- Establishes project requirements based upon study and analysis of operational objective and relationship with associated projects and programs.
- Originates engineering plans, ideas, schemes, and techniques as may be required to direct the efforts of assigned personnel in the achievement of desired results and objectives.
- Maintains liaison with other engineering and scientific organizations to keep abreast of developments in allied fields or programs and coordinates group activities with those of other engineering groups.
- Plans, programs, and directs the activities of lower-level engineering and production personnel to assure maximum coordination of effort within the group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other related science or sufficient work experience in engineering duties to demonstrate ability to handle jobs on a professional engineering level.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in project management with no less than ten (10) of those years being related experience in the area of Radio Frequency (RF) systems may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have or be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance with Full-Scope Poly
- Customer Focused Attitude
- Excellent Written/Verbal Skills
- Proactive Work Approach
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Tech Savvy/Strong Computer Skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed