- Coordinates and manages resources of functional support section insuring area meets contract deliverables with regards to quality, scheduling, and cost.
- Develops work schedules and delegates work assignments to meet project deadlines.
- Provides reporting on section performance and schedule to program leadership.
- Technical lead for major programs under the contract.
- Serves as technical expert in functional area providing guidance, management, and training of personnel assigned to section. Applies new technology into work processes of section.
- Manages the development, implementation, and improvement of work procedures for respective functional area.
- Works across functional areas on contract directly to resolve routine and complex problems applying technical expertise as necessary. May interface with Government personnel on project requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and five (5) years of experience.
- Thirteen (13) years of directly related experience as a Technical Lead may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Customer Focused Attitude
- Excellent Written/Verbal Skills
- Proactive Work Approach
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Tech Savvy/Strong Computer Skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed