- Perform a variety of logistical duties, including but not limited to: receiving; invoicing and storing Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and vendor supplied equipment and parts; preparing 1149 shipping documentation; using established shipping procedures and methods; managing the Government parts recycling program; organizing and maintaining warehouse storage areas; and utilizing a computerized inventory system.
- Receives, stores, and distributes engineering supplies and material. Initiates restocking requisitions automatically when stock supplies reach predetermined levels. Maintains historical files for part usage.
- Update procurement records on material acquired and vendor sources.
- Operate a forklift and various other pieces of material handling equipment.
- Perform packing of sensitive electronics for shipment.
- Perform other related duties, as required.
- Manage inventory database updating information related to material on hand. Provide reports on material stock levels, inventory on hand, historical usage, and shipment information.
- Shall be knowledgeable in the use of database applications for inventory management.
- Shall be able to climb stock ladders and lift at least 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of four (4) years of directly related work experience in the logistics field.
- Shall possess and maintain a forklift operator's certification
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Customer Focused Attitude
- Excellent Written/Verbal Skills
- Proactive Work Approach
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Tech Savvy/Strong Computer Skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed