- Design, develop, test, and manufacture RF antenna systems.
- Evaluate engineering progress, developments, and findings to assure technical adequacy to meet operational demands and conformance to requirements.
- Conducts advanced studies and research on the latest RF designs and innovations to improve on the design and performance of related equipment.
- Communicates with other engineering and scientific organizations to keep abreast of developments in Antenna/Radio Frequency (RF) fields.
- Performs, or directs the performance of, complex Research and Design (R&D) assignments involved with the enhancement of established antenna designs, systems, theories, and properties.
- Develops custom systems/antennas that solve requirements that may not be accomplished using standard configuration of existing Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) equipment.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on RF design and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Applied Science from an accredited college or university.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- 13 years of experience in the field of antenna theory.
- Customer Focused Attitude
- Excellent Written/Verbal Skill
- Proactive Work Approach
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Tech Savvy/Strong Computer Skills
- Familiarity with DOD Service Contracts
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed