- Responsible for providing expert knowledge and insight into specific areas of science and technology.
- Guides the development and application of this knowledge to the project. Independently performs a variety of system design and integration tasks where subject matter expertise is required.
- Provides assistance to higher level engineers in most of the detail work and translates technical guidance and data received into usable information applicable to the particular assignment.
- Works independently, directing and coordinating the work of engineers and other technical personnel engaged in the compilation of engineering data, construction and testing of models, designing component circuits, and writing reports and test procedures.
- Assists high level Engineers of higher-level program elements engaged in an engineering or research project. Assumes responsibility for a major segment of related work.
- Prepares plans, process specifications and procedures. Prepares studies, cost work standards and assignments of similar complexity and magnitude requiring a comprehensive knowledge of mechanical and manufacturing theory and design. Compiles and evaluates test data, prepares technical analysis, recommends methods and processes required to meet design objectives on new or improved products and/or processes. Provides support in technical matters relating to Engineering Change Notices, rework, or other difficulties and specifications of a moderately complex nature. Conducts analyses or tests pertaining to the development of new methods, materials, processes, or standards, and provides recommendations accordingly. Coordinates with other technical support personnel.
- Performs professional Radio Frequency Engineering assignments of wide complexity under general direction with considerable discretion as to work details.
- Provides support in the design, development, and testing of radio frequency (RF) and/or microwave systems architecture, components, circuits, or products. Includes antenna design, both reflector and array systems, frequency synthesizers, transmitters and receivers, Land Mobile Radio, SATCOM, and Tactical Communications.
- Performs other functions necessary for the completion of engineering assignments.
- Performs as a competent specialist, consultant, or advisor on assignments requiring advanced application of technical or engineering principles relative to one or more engineering fields.
- Evaluates engineering progress, developments, and findings to assure technical adequacy to meet operational demands and conformance with established standards and practices.
- Performs, or directs the performance of complex engineering assignments involved in the research, design, and development of an overall project comprised of a number of equipment of systems.
- Establishes project requirements based upon study and analysis of operational objective and relationship with associated projects and programs.
- Originates engineering plans, ideas, schemes, and techniques as may be required to direct the efforts of assigned personnel in the achievement of desired results and objectives.
- Maintains liaison with other engineering and scientific organizations to keep abreast of developments in allied fields or programs and coordinates group activities with those of other engineering groups.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Applied Science.
- Minimum of thirteen (13) years of related experience.
- Must have or be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance with Full-Scope Poly
- Customer Focused Attitude
- Excellent Written/Verbal Skills
- Proactive Work Approach
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Tech Savvy/Strong Computer Skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed