- Performs antenna and material testing to meet requirements.
- Verifies the proper performance of related test equipment and documents test results.
- Maintains records library of test result data on completed customer testing tasks.
- Utilizes and interprets schematics, wiring diagrams, test manuals, test procedures and performance specifications to perform tests.
- Sets up antenna test sequences and interprets test data for validity.
- Repairs, fabricates, assembles, produces, installs, and tests antennas and electronic hardware and systems.
- Maintains equipment associated with operating antenna test facility and maintains inventory of parts to support maintenance and testing requirements.
- Designs brackets, mounts and fixtures needed to mechanically support/ attach and test antennas and test objects.
- Generates test reports based on data obtained. Provides interpretations of test results identifying areas of concern regarding system performance and recommends performance improvements based on past testing on similar systems.
- Performs environmental testing on antennas and systems utilizing thermal chambers.
- Associate's Degree in Engineering Technology
- A comprehensive military training or completion of a technical institute program along with four (4) additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of an Associate’s Degree.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- 4 years experience in the field of antenna theory and antenna testing on an automated system utilizing either a planar near field scanner, spherical near field scanner or far field measurement system.
- 4 years experience maintaining and operating antenna test measurement equipment.
- Customer Focused Attitude
- Excellent Written/Verbal Skills
- Proactive Work Approach
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed